This outstanding seminar is designed to help you take advantage
of opportunities in the exciting field of Investment Real
Estate. Learn Jim Little’s unique techniques and shortcuts
developed through years of experience with Hewlett-Packard
In this dynamic seminar, you will learn:
- Calculate “CAP” rates, GRMs, equity yield rates.
- Compute before- and after-tax “cash-on-cash” returns.
- Determine debt coverage ratios and potential financing.
- Compute “cost-recovery” (depreciation). Amortize loans.
- Quickly complete a cash flow analysis form.
- Calculate “reversion” using the alternative cash sales
- Compound and discount cash flows. Analyze investments.
- Calculate internal rate of return (IRR).
- Compute financial management rate of return (FMRR).
- Calculate investment “required yield” alternatives.
- Net present value.
- Net uniform series.
- Net future value.
- Special statistical functions for CCIM™ students
- Standard Deviation, Standard Error of the Mean.
- Linear Regression, Correlation Coefficient, Regression Coefficient.
This is simply the best
one-day seminar on the HP-10B.