Maximizing Financial Returns With Your Computer
Just like others before you, when
you attend this program, you will experience the satisfaction
of effortlessly solving problems and be able to “Custom-Tailor” financing to meet clients’ needs as never before without Computer Calc™.
“What a tool.” … “A
real eye opener” …
“Your seminar was definitely a winner.”
“I never knew that could be done.” …
“Now I can easily ‘run
Make “the numbers” work for you.
The Computer Calc™ is a powerful, easy-to-use
tool that will enable you to profit from opportunities
and structure transactions you never dreamed possible.
Just think what you could accomplish if you could control
and see behind the numbers.
In this seminar you’ll learn to use:
- Unique Existing Note Calculators That Display Alternatives
as Assumptions are Entered and Allow Easy “Side-by-Side”
Comparisons of Financing Alternatives
- Powerful Amortization Calculators That Handle ARM, GPM,
GPARM, Skipped Payment, Balloon Payment, and Irregular
- One-of-a-Kind Yield Calculators That Automatically
Display the Initial Investment, Profit, Yield, Points,
Alternative Investments at Desired Yields, and More
- Unique Build Note Model For Participation Loans, Custom
Financing, and Converting Interest Income to Capital Gains
- Versatile Discount Note and APR Calculators
- Determine Yield, Points, Profit, Investment Base, Payback
- Automatic Net Sheet for Existing, Build, Discount
and APR Note Scenarios
- Yield Worksheets With Target IRR, NPV, Points, Investment
Base, and Profit
- Stand-Alone Yield Worksheet With Target IRR, NPV, Points,
Investment Base, and Profit
- Annual Internal Rate of Return Calculators for 5, 10,
and 15 Year Investment Periods Which Display Yield Proofs,
Net Present Value, Net Uniform Series, and Net Future
Value Alternatives for Achieving Desired Yields
- A Wraparound Worksheet With a Summary of the Terms
of Two Notes, Target IRR, NPV, Points, Investment Base,
- COMPUTERS: No computer is required
to attend this program. However, a laptop (“portable”)
computer with Microsoft Excel™ pre-installed is desirable
for a “hands-on” experience (Bring a power cord). If you
don’t have a laptop, you may wish to rent or borrow one
for the day. You should have a working knowledge of spreadsheet
programs and an above-average knowledge of finance.
- SOFTWARE: This software requires Microsoft
Excel™ on a Windows™ PC with at least 64 MB of RAM.
- LEVEL: This intermediate course is
designed for all parties interested in the topic.
Download Product Attachment: Computer_Calc_Pro.ppt
Download Product Example: Computer_Calc_Pro.ppt