Includes a Detailed Outline!
After attending this program, you will be able to use your
computer to analyze traditional income-producing real estate
investments, such as apartments and commercial properties.
Finally... a powerful, flexible, easy-to-use
tool that will quickly get you to the “bottom line.” The
simple “fill in the blanks” format insures Power Analy$i$™
will save valuable time. Just wait until you see the impressive
reports Power Analy$i$™ generates with ease.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn
about in this seminar:
- Effortlessly create annual property income and expense
statements and multi-year annual property operating data
statements on residential and commercial property.
- Create “award-winning” annual income and expense operating
statements based on existing or potential financing.
- Instantly see the impact of price and financing on “CAP”
rates, gross rent multipliers, price per unit and cash-on-cash
rates of return.
- Create impressive cash flow, sale and yield analysis
- Analyze investments with adjustable interest rates and
- Use “CAP” rates, gross rent multipliers, cash-on-cash,
internal rate of return, discounted cash flow analysis
to evaluate and “sell” investment opportunities.
- Effortlessly generate “cash flow” and “yield” graphs
for powerful presentations.
- The following are some of the easy-to-use worksheets
contained in this program:
- Annual property operating data potential rental
income (two worksheets — one for units, one for sq.ft.).
- Annual property operating data — (with ratios).
- Multi-year annual property operating data.
- Detailed cash flow analysis (before- and after-tax).
- Depreciation schedule.
- Loan amortization schedules (three loans — handles
ARMS, GPMS, GPARMS and more).
- Amortization of non-capital expenditures.
- Projection of sales price (using inflation, GRM,
- Calculation of sales proceeds (before- and after-tax).
- Cash flow “T-bar” yield worksheet (3-, 5-, and 10-year
holding periods) with IRR, NPV, profit and more.
- APOD expense chart.
- Before- and after-tax cash flow charts.
- Cash-on-cash and before- and after-tax
- IRR “yield” charts.
These are typical reactions from students who have
attended this one-of-a-kind program:
“This will give
me a huge advantage over my competition.” …
“I can run the numbers on a property
faster than I can complete an MLS form.” …
“Superb.” … “You outdid yourself” …
- COMPUTERS:No computer is required to attend this program. However,
a laptop (“portable”) computer with Microsoft Excel™
pre-installed is desirable for a “hands-on” experience
(Bring a power cord). If you don’t have a laptop, you
may wish to rent or borrow one for the day.
- SOFTWARE: This software requires Microsoft Excel™ on a Windows™ PC with at least 64 MB of RAM. You should have a working knowledge of spreadsheet programs
and an above-average knowledge of finance.
- LEVEL: This intermediate course is designed for all parties
interested in the topic.
Download Product Attachment: Power_Analysis_Master.ppt
Download Product Example: Power_Analysis_Master.ppt